Scrapbooking Addiction...

I've been super busy with getting my schooling done, and lots of other things, too.  So I figured I could share something that has been a lot of fun.  I've really dug into my scrapbooking (which I am UNBELIEVEABLY far behind on), so I'll share some of my layouts.  I  don't put any claim to being a professional, but I have fun with it.  Here's a few of them:












Shelby loves to scrapbook!

A quick THANK YOU to Mr. Spencer for helping me out with my scrapbook organization.  He overheard Jason and I speaking about needing some shelving or something to ease the madness.  Jason and I were working on reorganization, and Spence shows up with a shelf out of his room, and says, "Momma, you can use this!"  And literally, it works SO well to keep my accessories handy and things in order.  Love it, buddy!  Thanks again!
 
This is the shelf Spence gave up.  Notice the maid service sign above...  Love that...

Workin' away.
 

Just a curiosity of mine:  Is anybody else suffering from "I have too many things on my list of to-dos"?  I want to go through the kids' clothes and donate items, I want to plan out my garden, I want to catch up on all my scrapbooking, I want to keep all the laundry and dishes done, I want to have all my meals planned on Friday for the next week, and all the groceries in place, YADA, YADA, YADA...  I think maybe you could diagnose it as "Spring Fever"??!~?!?!?   I am really ready for the snow to go away, and the landscape around here to begin to green up.  

Ahhh... "All in good time", as Grandma used to say.  "All in good time."

In the meantime, I am gonna rest a spell in this cart...
**swoon**
Have a good rest of your weekend, everybody.  Let's have a productive week!!!
 

Comments

Debbie said…
I enjoy reading your blog Jess. I feel your pain about not getting everything done. Just one night I would like to go to bed and feel like everything was done. Which of course is never going to happen because I am the one who keeps putting things on my list. LOL!! So keep blogging, I love to keep up with your wonderful little family.

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists