It's been over a year...

My, oh my, has it been that long?  As you can see from the post below this, it has been almost a year to the day since my last post.  I know many folks are not updating their blogs any more, but I've had several people ask me about mine lately, so we'll see how it goes.
 
Ahhhh.  Where to start on what's new...  It would likely take me hundreds of blog posts to catch everyone up on all of the things that have been going on, so I'll just go with a few bits and pieces.  You'll have to meet me for coffee if you want more, I guess.  :)  :)
 
Haley is now a senior in high school.  Shelby is a 7th grader, and Spencer, a 5th grader.  I have been at now for about a year and a half again, after leaving the law office.  Jason is the manager of the concrete plant that sold a year ago to Croell, Inc., and my parents have moved to Mitchell.  We're getting used to the drive to go see them -- it has definitely taken some adjustment to realize that we can't just meet them for lunch by running into them downtown after church.  (Well, I guess we could, but it just takes a little more advanced planning....)  Gary and Dixie are just outside of town, and so we enjoy getting to spend lots more time with them, compared to when they lived in Colorado.   Haley is planning on going to college in Wyoming, so I guess Mom and Dad were just trying to get us used to the idea of having to travel. :)
 
Photos -- I have tons... more on that later.  Oh -- so much to do!!!!!!!!!
 
 
I will slowly update everything, so keep your eyes pealed each time you visit! 

Comments

Debbie said…
Glad to see you back. With facebook, twitter and such all the rage many of have gotten away from bloggiing. Yet many bloggers are going strong, but most of them are full of ads, and I find them hard to read. I will enjoy watching for your blog and catching up on your lives.

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists