The end. Or not?!?!?!?
I usually feel sad that summer is ending, but this year, I am so ready for the fall weather, the kids to be back in school, and things to get back to a normal routine. We've been so busy with activities, we've only made it out once to camp, and haven't played a single round of tennis!
Spence and Shelby both made it to Camp Norwesca for their annual camp experience (Thank you again to Grandma Elaine and Grandpa Roy for their sponsorship!). They both had a great time, and were thrilled that they didn't have to be there at the same time as each other (because HOW UNCOOL would it be to have your sister at camp with you the whole time?!?!?!). LOL! Shelby always comes home with a renewed vigor for life, and Spencer is always SO excited to show us all the things he made while he was there. And of course, there are the songs they learned, as well... We will hear those over and over for a while, I'm sure...
In our last few preparations for summer's end, we've got some school shopping to do, possibly this weekend, and then I think we'll all be ready. It is scary to think that this time next year, I will be planning my oldest daughter's last year of high school. Eeeeeek!
I hope you've enjoyed your summer, and that it hasn't gone by too fast!
P.S. - Haley's softball schedule is posted on the right side of this page, FYI.
Comments