Shelby's Post... her update for the day

I couldn't think of anything productive to write, and have been experiencing a "writers' block" of sorts.  So today, I enlisted the help of my very trusty middle child...


 Here is what she told me to share with you:

"I am on the traveling softball team, and I love playing softball.  So, the traveling softball team was a big opportunity for me to be able to show off my softball skills.  Our team is going to a tournament on the 30th.  This will be an all-day event, and we'll be playing teams that are advanced in hitting, pitching, and fielding, but if we all work as a team, we will come together and have a good experience.  Even if we lose, we lose as a team; and if we win, we win as a team.  We're in this together!  :D

I have been pitching an inning or two in most of the games we've played, and Mom says I'm doing a great job.  I'm kinda hard on myself, and don't think I do very well, but I have consistently struck out a number of players in each game.  It is fun to be in the outfield, too because the players in our league are capable of hitting harder, and it's busier out there! 




I've played the bases, shortstop and others, and I pretty much enjoy playing anywhere on the field, except catcher... The balls coming in at high speeds kinda scare me.

I guess that's it for today..."

Hope you have a good Tuesday evening -- We'll be at the ball fields once again...  ;O)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists