A new chapter

    Well, last week began a new chapter in our lives... I said goodbye, as hard as it was, to my sisters at the law office.  I had a great time working with them, and thoroughly enjoyed this experience.  I learned even more about myself, I never had a day when I didn't give it my all, and I can look myself in the mirror and know that I made my family proud.  Working in a law office was never on my bucket list, but I enjoyed it alot!

    So, the next chapter...  Jason and I are in the process of purchasing a local business.  We have prayed about it alot and discussed it at length.  We are still in the (very) preliminary stages of the purchase, so I can't really release many details about it, but this has been something that has been on our radar for years.

   There are many doors which we could open right now, but we think we have made a choice that will work for us.

    We could definitely use all the prayers you can throw at us, as this is a very big step, but I think we are ready.  (Scared, but ready.) 

And I really REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY miss my girls at the law office....!!!!!!!!!!  :(

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists