Restful sleep

    Well we spent our first night on our new Sleep Number bed.  Since Jason's back was a little wounded still, moving the mattresses and etc. was all up to Haley and I, so my back was a bit "off" and I didn't rest as well as I'd have liked to, but making a few adjustments through the night, I was able to get some pretty good rest.  {Check out their beds here!}

It was a productive weekend, with some yard work done, mowing, got the laundry facilities working again at the house, and all caught up on laundry again, made some super nice meals and enjoyed them with my family, and just had a nice weekend, overall.  We were all groggy from working late on Saturday night, so we slept too late to make it to church, so we watched a DVR'd episode of Joel Osteen (whom I love, and is so wonderful, professional, and inspirational, like our current minister, Reverend Leypoldt!)  Joel Osteen's Website

I'm really missin this little man today....

Climbing up!


Yay!  I made it, Aunt Jessi!

Laney was hanging out in the pickup with me while the rest of the crowd were checking out garage sales on Saturday.

She's so pretty!




And then there's Suki... I love that dog!!!!!  Haley (and all of us) are quite fond of her!!  :D


 Have a great day, everyone!  :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists