The Latest
Well, a new weekend begins at 3:30 today. (For me, at least.) We will begin by moving an extra dresser, a bookcase, and a filing cabinet out to the garage. Then OUT comes the ugly carpet, and the real work begins. Our old bedroom is becoming a new main bathroom, a laundry room, and room for the new stairs. I will try to remember to take lots of pictures, so I can show everyone when things are done, and so I can scrapbook it all. It will be AWESOME when it's done.
We invested in a water softener, too, as part of the remodel. This "lovely" water we have has reaked havoc on my faucets, my dishwasher, my icemaker, and more. It will be so nice to have cleaner water and less issues!
We will start by laying out the new plumbing, and then move forward to laying out the new walls, new lighting, and more. I enjoy working with my sweetheart on projects like this, because I get to spend time with him, and we're making plans together for the home we'll share for the rest of our lives. Good stuff! :D
Anyhoo, we hope you all have a great weekend, and have a chance to enjoy the beautiful weather. I'm SO ready for Spring...!
We invested in a water softener, too, as part of the remodel. This "lovely" water we have has reaked havoc on my faucets, my dishwasher, my icemaker, and more. It will be so nice to have cleaner water and less issues!
We will start by laying out the new plumbing, and then move forward to laying out the new walls, new lighting, and more. I enjoy working with my sweetheart on projects like this, because I get to spend time with him, and we're making plans together for the home we'll share for the rest of our lives. Good stuff! :D
Anyhoo, we hope you all have a great weekend, and have a chance to enjoy the beautiful weather. I'm SO ready for Spring...!

Comments