Refreshing.
Things I find refreshing...
Sunshine on a clear day
Blogging
Brisk walking
Friends
Home
Rest
Chai tea
Chai tea with friends
Chai tea with my family
Lunch with people I care about
Hugs
Smiles
The 5:00pm bell
Happy hour (haven't hit that one in quite a while...)
Fancy dinners
High heels
My favorite pair of blue jeans
Scrapbooking
A clean home
A clean car
A clean desk
Towels that smell yummy fresh when you get out of the shower
Little boys
Little girls
Big girls
Big man (Jason) I call him that because he has a heart the size of our town...you pervert... get your mind out of the gutter! HAHAHA!
People to look up to
Positivity
Happiness
Peace
Heaters...
So many other things I could go on and on....
Happy Wednesday!
Sunshine on a clear day
Blogging
Brisk walking
Friends
Home
Rest
Chai tea
Chai tea with friends
Chai tea with my family
Lunch with people I care about
Hugs
Smiles
The 5:00pm bell
Happy hour (haven't hit that one in quite a while...)
Fancy dinners
High heels
My favorite pair of blue jeans
Scrapbooking
A clean home
A clean car
A clean desk
Towels that smell yummy fresh when you get out of the shower
Little boys
Little girls
Big girls
Big man (Jason) I call him that because he has a heart the size of our town...you pervert... get your mind out of the gutter! HAHAHA!
People to look up to
Positivity
Happiness
Peace
Heaters...
So many other things I could go on and on....
Happy Wednesday!
Comments