A light dusting...

We looked out the window this morning to see just a dusting of snow on everything.  The trees looked so beautiful, the sidewalks hiding under a soft white blanket of snow, and each rooftop in the neighborhood had been painted white with a sparkly crystallized blanket of its own.


It is mornings like this that I remember how grateful I am to be on the planet.  God has really done some cool stuff in our lives.  Falling snow, spring rains, rainbows, sunny days, children laughing, freshly mowed lawns in springtime, picnics at the beach, and more.

And then I remember, I have to be INSIDE the house, too...

So I'm going to give everything in my house a light dusting too... My piano, my old antique radio, my entertainment center, my fireplace all need a light "dusting"...


I hope you enjoy your "light dusting" today...!

Happy Wednesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists