Finally Friday!

I am SO grateful for Fridays, typically.  Today, I am even more.  It has been a busy week, and I am TIRED!  I was supposed to be at work at 7:30 this morning, and hadn't even gotten out of bed at 7:15am.  I quickly showered, had the kids start my car, and walked into work very calmly at 7:40~ish.  Not bad, considering.

This weekend, I do believe we will finally be able to move ourselves into our new bedroom.  We have painted everything (and I do mean everything) in that room, built a new wall in the closet (sheetrock and all), gave the entire closet a fresh coat of paint, carpeted the floor of the closet, built a new clothes rod hanging system, and more.  It will be really nice, compared to my "old school" closet in our former bedroom.  (hmmm... maybe I could buy more purses and shoes this way?!?!?!?   Hahahaha!!!  :) )  Anyways, I am super excited to get moved in, and settled into a much more organized and well set up bedroom -- with WINDOWS!

I still haven't wrapped all my Christmas presents, and I have a couple small things yet to buy, but we're getting SO close!  This year has gone SO fast, and it's hard to believe that in just a couple weeks, we'll be in 2012!

Are YOU ready for Christmas? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists