The End...

Well, we've made it through the year.  We can't help but get a little nostalgic thinking back at the fun activities and good times we've all experienced.  I thank God for each and every one of those times; I hope you do, too.

At the beginning of this year, our savings was depleted, our patience was gone, and we were scraping by, but we were plugging along.  Mid year, I landed a job with a law firm in town, and I slowly saw us pull out of our little slump.  Attitudes improved; the gears started moving again.  Suddenly, things were falling into place once more.

In just a short six months, we have a little in savings, Jason's got an upgraded vehicle, our patience has rebuilt, and the cash flow river that had run dry is finally flowing once again.   Phew - that feels good!

2012 will bring birthdays and anniversaries aplenty, with Spencer turning 9, Shelby turning 11, and Haley will be 17.  All that, and I'm only 22.  Hmm...  ;0)

Anyhoo, I hope you have a fantastic year, with more personal growth and financial freedom than years past, and that God blesses you in ways you cannot even fathom.

~~2 Corinthians 5:17 ~~



"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new." (NKJV)

Happy New Year, friends and family!
~Bundles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists