This weekend....royalty?!?!?
My countdown says we have 25 days.
Wow. To think this will be Haley's 17th Christmas...
What a change our lives have been through in that span of years. I'm so proud to call her my daughter. She is an amazing woman, and I am grateful that she is in my life. I am SO excited to see what the future holds for her.
Here she is pictured with our current Miss Chadron, Jessica Littlejohn.
This weekend, Haley will be participating in the Miss Chadron Outstanding Teen Pageant. She has made many preparations, and is still nervous, so I guess that means she's human... :D She's going to do so well, and will experience much growth through her experiences with these ladies. I can't wait!
If you are in town, please swing by the Chadron High School Auditorium at 3:00pm on Sunday, December 4th, and show your support! They will be giving away three crowns, Miss Chadron Outstanding Teen, Miss Northwest Outstanding Teen, and Miss Dawes County Outstanding Teen, and there will be 13 contestants. We would appreciate any and all prayers for good luck you can shoot up for us! Haley needs your support, as I will be unable to attend... It turns out our Community Choir Concert is at EXACTLY THE SAME FLIPPIN TIME... Don't worry though, as I have a team of professionals who will record the event for me! I will let everyone know the results as soon as I can. I will be rushing from my concert over to the pageant to hopefully make it in time for coronation!
Again - prayers are appreciated!
~JB
Wow. To think this will be Haley's 17th Christmas...
What a change our lives have been through in that span of years. I'm so proud to call her my daughter. She is an amazing woman, and I am grateful that she is in my life. I am SO excited to see what the future holds for her.
Here she is pictured with our current Miss Chadron, Jessica Littlejohn.
This weekend, Haley will be participating in the Miss Chadron Outstanding Teen Pageant. She has made many preparations, and is still nervous, so I guess that means she's human... :D She's going to do so well, and will experience much growth through her experiences with these ladies. I can't wait!
If you are in town, please swing by the Chadron High School Auditorium at 3:00pm on Sunday, December 4th, and show your support! They will be giving away three crowns, Miss Chadron Outstanding Teen, Miss Northwest Outstanding Teen, and Miss Dawes County Outstanding Teen, and there will be 13 contestants. We would appreciate any and all prayers for good luck you can shoot up for us! Haley needs your support, as I will be unable to attend... It turns out our Community Choir Concert is at EXACTLY THE SAME FLIPPIN TIME... Don't worry though, as I have a team of professionals who will record the event for me! I will let everyone know the results as soon as I can. I will be rushing from my concert over to the pageant to hopefully make it in time for coronation!
Again - prayers are appreciated!
~JB

Comments