In the Spirit of the Upcoming Holidays

If you're like me, you really don't want to wait until mid to late December to start purchasing Christmas gifts.  I usually start in January, when all the sales are going on just after Christmas the year before.  (:  I have saved alot of money going this route, and the months of December and January aren't nearly as stressful as they could be, given the fact that I've already completed the shopping earlier in the year.

I have TWO alternatives to share with you -- one is from a "saving money" perspective, in regards to the Financial Peace University course Jason and I took a few years ago.  Here is a link to Dave Ramsey's website and the $10.00 deal page:  http://www.daveramsey.com/store/c10dollarsale.html?ectid=webxmas2011ce_4   Check it out -- there are quite a few things you can get for a special someone on your list, or even for yourself!

The other alternative is being referred to as the Advent Conspiracy. 
 Watch the video above, see what it is for yourself, and prayerfully consider!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists