Emotional
Well, we have arrived at a time where a decision needs to be made. There are things going on around us that are difficult, cause us drama, and in some cases, heartache. We either choose to continue participating, and drag ourselves down, or choose to move forward in another, much more positive direction.
My personal choice has been a difficult one, but IT IS A GUARANTEE that I will still continue to have a FULL life, just one with a little less drama and being taken advantage of.
There are other influences who have changed the way things were, and it’s just not the same anymore.
I just want each and every one of my friends to know how grateful I am to have you in my life. It has been an honor to get to know you, and I look forward to many more fun times and get-togethers.
Those who choose not to be a part of our lives are losing out on some of the best memories of our lives!
And HEY~did you know that TOMORROW IS FRIDAY????????????!?!?!?!?!???! YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
Comments