Spoiled? Or Just really lucky….?
Well, the weekend was awesome. It was too fast, like they all are, but we managed to get a ton of stuff done that needed to be. We began the weekend by looking at a different pickup for Jason.
I was really opposed to purchasing a vehicle, since we haven’t had a vehicle payment in a long time, and we didn’t have enough money saved up to pay cash. I initially didn’t want anything to do with the vehicle. But, I was wrong….
After a discussion with my husband, I realized that he was right, and it was the right time for this pickup to come along.
So, here we are, 3 days later, and he’s driving to work in a really nice 2001 one ton diesel pickup, with 80,000 miles less and a newer body style than our old truck.
And now he finally feels like I do every day – SPOILED. You can tell immediately that he is tremendously happy. He just keeps saying to me, “This is the nicest vehicle I’ve ever owned.” You would think he’d been handed the keys to a brand new Mustang!!
Hope you all had a great weekend. Happy Monday!!!!!!!
Comments