Outta time

Well.  I looked at the calendar, and realized there are less than two weeks left before the kids are back in school.  UnREAL!  I am excited that the weather will begin to cool a bit, as this 100 degree plus stuff really knocks me down!  I am very much ready for a cold beer on the back patio, watching the kids play.

The kids are excited about going back to school, and I guess you could say the "natives are restless", and school will be a relief for all of us.  We really do alot better when we have some routine!

I think tomorrow will be spent playing tennis and frisbee golf, and hanging out with my 7 month old nephew again.  I just can't get enough of his giggles, his standing up, his smiles, his cute TWO teeth, his kisses, and more.  (And then I look at my own kids, and can't understand how the years have escaped me.)

So, today, I am counting my blessings.  And I counted you twice.  <3

Hope you have a great weekend!!
 - Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists