Happy Keester!!

Jason and I, along with our kids, would like to wish you the happiest of Easters.  We typically try to watch The Passion of the Christ every year.  It gets easier to watch, but I am still moved to tears alot during that movie.  It is a very humbling reminder of the sacrifices of our God and his Son, and what they endured, just to save us sinners.  I hope you will take the time to reflect on what He did for us, and at least do a little bit for Him every day, spending time in prayer, or simply sitting in silence, in His presence.

On a lighter note, the Easter Bunny (just like the ones in the Frontier Airlines commercials~!) will be laying some colored eggs at Grandma Dixie's house this afternoon.  We'll be going out there with our dyes and a couple dozen eggs, and getting those ready for the big hunt on Sunday morning.

And every Easter, I think of this photo I received via email a couple years ago, and it just makes me giggle.  So----> 
 Hope you have a great Easter!  He is RISEN!!

Comments

Sabrina said…
I love this post Jess! I hope your family has a blessed Easter. Your so right, He HAS risen!!!

God Bless!
Sabrina

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists