The first of many...

We celebrated the first of many celebrations towards our future successes with our new business!!!  We've taken a big step towards a bright future with a 25 year old wellness company that manufactures their own line of over 300 everyday products that we all use in our homes on a regular basis. All their products are better for us, our families, more efficient, and help save money.

Anyways... In other news...  Spencer's wrestling is up and going again.  All the kids' parent-teacher conferences went well.  I've been working my tail off studying, both my schooling and the information on our new business.  Haley's class will be meeting soon to discuss their sophomore schedule.  Ugh.  Seriously, the last 6 months have truly flown by...

We are continuing to work out with our trainer, both Jason and I.  Dixie has joined us for a few sessions as well.  We love working out and getting healthy.  We both feel tons better!  Jason has lost quite a bit, and I've kind of leveled off, but we're making some other changes that should help me lose a bit more.  I don't think I will ever qualify for the bikini, but I'm hoping to be looking better soon!

Gary and Dixie finally got moved here towards the end of December.  We're so glad they are closer now.  We had difficulty finding time and money to get to Denver, so the three mile trek to see them now is MUCH better!

Wow.  There is just so much going on here, and so much that has went on.  I can't even remember!

Catch me on FaceBook -- that seems to be the thing I am better at keeping up on, since it's on my Blackberry....

Hope you are all enjoying the warmer weather and the melting snow.  I AM!  I'm SO ready for spring!

Stop in and check out Becky's new venture in C-town if you're around.  It is looking great!

<3  ~JB

Comments

Debbie said…
Good luck with the new business - I think I missed something - what is your new business? I know - I am an idiot. Anyway sounds like a good life you have going on :)

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists