Back to School...

We've finally arrived at that time of year where the Holidays are over, the Christmas decorations are put up, the walls feel bare again  :(  and there's quite a bit of snow on the ground.  As peaceful as it looks, there is an inner peace I long for, that keeps getting put off...  It's my schooling.  I struggle every day to find time for supper, dishes, laundry, etc.  I work studying in wherever I can, but it is hard. 

So --- here's the deal.  I am going to finish school ASAP, probably within about a month.  I'm also going to TRY to reduce my amount of swearing.  Those are going to be two of the toughest things I have attempted in a long time...

But it's a New Year, a new day, and God willing, we will have a new life as soon as I'm done with school.  One where we will spend the next two years busting our butts to pay off our house so we can be DEBT FREE!!!  (A life without snow and cold weather would be great too, but I don't see that happening in Nebraska anytime soon....)

Anyways, I pray that whether you're headed back to work, back to school, or back to that lovely diet you've attempted for the last 20 years every January (LOL!), that God gives you strength, confidence, and the other tools necessary to reach ALL of your goals.

And pray for Becky today, please....

Off to study....

Comments

Debbie said…
Good luck on your endevours. No doubt in my mind that you won't achieve anything you put your mind too. Am praying for Becky, please add my friend Teresa to that who is in extreme pain and fighting ovarian cancer six weeks after finishing her one year long treatment for colon cancer.

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists