Lucky Lady
These past few weeks have been really busy, with my in laws moving just outside of town (and finally out of the CO mess!), hunters, Thanksgiving, kids' stuff, and more. I've had the opportunity to run through WalMart in blue jeans and a t-shirt with a baseball cap and no makeup, and I've also had a chance to dress up like a DIVA on a couple occasions.
Shelby and I sang and danced for the Ft Robinson Christmas dinner, I've made some personal appearances in support of local organizations, national fundraisers, great friends, and put in a lot of windshield time.
And EVERY BIT of it was worth it.
I am working diligently on completing my education ASAP, with hopes to be done by the end of the year. We have lots of plans for the Christmas break with the kids, including some time with extended family, our new nephew, old friends, new friends, and tons of other folks. We also have some plans to let loose and get some WICKED COOL family time the week after Christmas.
As busy as things are, I hope you are able to take the time to tell each person in your life that you love them, do something nice for yourself, and practice some randsom acts of kindess. It is good for the heart, and good for the soul.
With a grateful heart this Christmas season,
~Jessisita
Shelby and I sang and danced for the Ft Robinson Christmas dinner, I've made some personal appearances in support of local organizations, national fundraisers, great friends, and put in a lot of windshield time.
And EVERY BIT of it was worth it.
I am working diligently on completing my education ASAP, with hopes to be done by the end of the year. We have lots of plans for the Christmas break with the kids, including some time with extended family, our new nephew, old friends, new friends, and tons of other folks. We also have some plans to let loose and get some WICKED COOL family time the week after Christmas.
As busy as things are, I hope you are able to take the time to tell each person in your life that you love them, do something nice for yourself, and practice some randsom acts of kindess. It is good for the heart, and good for the soul.
With a grateful heart this Christmas season,
~Jessisita
Comments