Workin on it.
Well, another week gone by. Where does the time go?!?!?
Anyhew -- I want my family to realize I haven't separated the lists for Christmas at all, as far as "you buy from this list", and "you buy from this one", so you're all getting the same list. I'm lucky to get it posted at all, much less divide things up somewhat equally.
I will post the lists tomorrow, so everybody who wants the info can have it.
If you have any questions or need some reference material on what things are, let me know.
Thanks -- and GOOD NIGHT.
~JB
Anyhew -- I want my family to realize I haven't separated the lists for Christmas at all, as far as "you buy from this list", and "you buy from this one", so you're all getting the same list. I'm lucky to get it posted at all, much less divide things up somewhat equally.
I will post the lists tomorrow, so everybody who wants the info can have it.
If you have any questions or need some reference material on what things are, let me know.
Thanks -- and GOOD NIGHT.
~JB
Comments