Reflections

In times like these, we have no choice but to stand back, stay objective, and observe things for the way they really are.  Reality is different for all of us.  Today, I choose to see the reflection with the sun on the water, the beautiful changing leaves, having nice relaxing days at home to do the things on my to do list, quiet afternoons at home when I can play my 'new' piano and get a little music therapy.


After all, sometimes the paths we take are long and winding, but remember: those are the ones that lead to the most beautiful views. 

Comments

Trish said…
Hey there Ms Jess,
What awesome pictures!! I am glad that you are soul searching in this stressful time. I know that is hard sometimes to not feel totally defeated but as we always tell the boys "Never stoop to the other guys level" and to "kill them with kindness" because "You are the better person".
Debbie said…
Jess I don't know what is going on but I hope everything works out in the end. You have a beautiful post.

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists