Music of Life
Wow, friends. It has been a summer of loss, gain, hugs, kisses, stitches, ouchies, feelin better, sleepin it off, workin through it, and basically just gettin things done. We have been given another day to breathe, to love our family, our friends, and yes, even our jobs.
I guess that would be the way the music score of life goes, with slower pieces in a concerto, faster, more dramatic pieces with the brass, and today, a restful period with quiet piano.
I hope you enjoy the roller coaster effects of life's music, and enjoy every single moment of the tune.
I guess that would be the way the music score of life goes, with slower pieces in a concerto, faster, more dramatic pieces with the brass, and today, a restful period with quiet piano.
I hope you enjoy the roller coaster effects of life's music, and enjoy every single moment of the tune.
Comments