I've got a question....

I'm struggling with a situation (that has been consistently happening for years) and I guess I'm just wondering how many of my friends and family feel the same way I do...

When you were in middle school, high school, college, etc., how many of your ball games, concerts, honor events, and that kind of thing did your parents make it to?

You tell me your story, and I will tell you mine.......

Pondering.....

~JB

p.s. - Deb -- thanks for helping me to clear that up...!  <3

Comments

Debbie said…
Not sure of your question. How many were there? How many did we attend?
How many did your folks attend?
Trish said…
Hello Jess, Well growing up with 3 siblings of varied ages & with very limited free spendable $$$ mom & dad only attended events which were very close to home. Also add to that the fact that mom worked evenings and dad was tied to the ranch when I was in high school the activites which they went to were really few and far between. This is one of the main reasons why it is so VERY important to me to get to so many of the boys activites.

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists