Happy September!

Well that certainly went fast....!  Hard to believe we're already in September tomorrow.  The fall has been a busy time, finishing up summer activities, getting back into the 'school groove', getting accustomed to high school and the transitions it involves, and more. 

We are doing great though, and loving this nice cooler day.  There was a little bit of rain falling when I finished my workout this morning, and we even had some really small (like pea sized) hail this morning.  Weird!

We are makin plans to do some fun things over the long weekend, including meeting up with Jason's friends from many years ago.  We finally located him, after not seeing him for almost 12 years.  Scary how time flies.  His name is "Jess", so that's always been weird; Jason would be telling friends about some of the things that he and Jess did in school, in and wherever, and people would look at me like I was a special breed of weirdo.....!!

Jess and his wife Jill have 4 kids, one that is the same age as Haley, one the same age as Shelby, and one the same age as Spencer, with a 4 year old to keep us all entertained.  Should be a great time.

We're also meeting up with my Dad's side of the family, which is a good time, too.  Uncle Chris had a really bad heart attack a few months back, and can't travel, otherwise we'd pick a location that was a little more fun...!!

Haley still has a little money to raise for the Washington DC trip, so you might get contacted.  I will post info as it becomes available on fundraisers, etc.  I'm sure greatful for everyone that has helped her along the way!  Thank you very much! 

Well, the rest of the Blundell crowd is coming home from  Minnesota today, so I suppose I better help get lunch on the table here at the plant, and make sure all the details at home are squared away, too.

Hope you have a great Tuesday!!!!!!!!!  And a WONDERFUL September!

Comments

Brandi said…
Sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead! YAY for September!!! I am sooooo ready for fall!!!
Debbie said…
YEAH for September, I have been looking forward to it since Memorial Day!! Have a great time with your fun filled weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists