And so it begins....

Well, blogger friends, it surely has been a LONG time.  Haley, Shelby and Spencer are totally enjoying school, with week 1 under our belts.  They have been busy, as expected.  We had been attempting to take them on a vacation for months, but with limited budget and even more limited TIME, that became exceedingly difficult.  We settled for an Elitch Gardens Trip, and we had a BLAST!  I will try to get a few of the photos we had posted for your enjoyment...!

My good friend Amanda reminded me about how much of a slacker I am... I posted on facebook that tonight is Haley's first high school softball game, the scrimmage.  We're playing at 7.  Miss Amanda said, "I need a home game schedule...."  And SOOOOO I will be posting it at the top of the page as soon as my little fingers can type it up.

My niece Ashley has had some hay fever/extreme allergy issues this summer, but with a few meds, things are getting back under control.  Thank you to all of you who have been thinking and praying for her.

Shelby and I also sang in church, and got rave reviews.  Haley was my sound girl and ran the CD player at the back of the church.  After our performance, Shelby was asked to be a part of the Praise Team live band.  She was SOOOO excited.

Anyhew... There has been SO much going on here, and we're doing great.  I hope you all are too.  I will get the pictures and the schedule posted in a few moments...   Have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists