Gearin Up!

The time has come!  We are getting SOOOO tremendously close to Fair, it is scary!!

Check all the online stuff out - you can download a schedule of events, fairbook copies (open class too!), entry forms for all the goings on, and more.  I've been BUSY!

Here's the link -- http://www.dawescountyfair.com/

In other news, Jason is doing well.  We have changed his diet (sorta...we finally had a medical excuse to tell him to quit drinking soda!), and he's lowered his blood pressure, just by monitoring it.  We watch what he eats, and how it affects his blood pressure, and we're hoping we can make enough of a difference that by the time he goes back in to the doctor mid-August, he won't need medication.

He's been on a steady stream of appointments with our chiropractor, and Scott is making a HUGE difference for him.  I am workin on him to join my workout studio -- Mary has a few male sessions, and he'd fit right in.  I know the doctor is going to tell him he needs to be exercising regularly.  Even as weird as that may sound, since he works so hard, the right kind of exercise is better for him.  He's also having less fatigue and hip/leg pain due to his adjustments. 

So, keep up the prayers -- it is definitely paying off.  We're trying to behave in the food department and do the right thing, and so far, we're making progress.  And that's GREAT!

We're swamped getting ready for fair.  Mom took over most of the stuff from Mary Manion, who passed away earlier this year.  So she is really inundated with tasks relating to all the fairboard stuff.  She's pluggin through it well, though.  I do everything I can to help her with that stuff, and hold the fort down at the plant.

It's been a little more difficult this week, with Vacation Bible School going on.  I am directing the music, with the help of a good friend, and we are doing the best we can to make the kids learn the music in the short time we have with them.  It's gonna be tough, but we'll see how Sunday goes!

Busy, busy, as usual.  With the advice of my good friend, Deb, I have officially changed my blog title to "Busy Bundles of Blundells", as that seems to ALWAYS be the case.

We start school 3 weeks from today.  A 2nd grader, a 4th grader, and a freshman.  WOW!  I can't imagine, but I'm thinking it's gonna get busier...???!!!!

Have a great week -- hope to see you all at the fair!!!!

Comments

Debbie said…
Jess sounds like you are on the right track to getting Jason on the right track. Your support will make all the difference in the world. Hey we could shorten your name to BBOB - kind of sounds like bring your own booze LOL!!! I hope to get some time off to come see the Fair. I think Taylor Michael has pigs again. I love going to the Fair, its so country!!

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists