Windy Wednesday
I saw in the forecast that today was supposed to be windy, but I still wasn't ready for it. Wind makes me grouchy... ;O(
We got Spencer back, after he spent a couple days with Beck & Jeff, only in time to make a few preparations with Grandma Elaine for fair. And then this weekend, all three kids are headed to Estes Park with Mom and Dad. Should be a fun weekend for them, and it would be several more years before we'd have the time AND funds to take them ourselves, so this works out better.
Tee ball is officially done, and Spence enjoyed his first season. He's looking forward to the Minor league next year, to say the least...!
Haley and Shelby are now in the tournament part of the season, and both have games again tonight. We're very near the end of games, with only a handful of them left. A relief, at a minimum, to be done with ball for this year.
We are planning on taking it easy this weekend. Jason works really hard all the time. He works all day, and then comes home and wants to dig in to projects around the house. I sometimes feel like I should tie him to the chair so he can get some rest. I'm hoping that because of the holiday weekend, and spending time with friends and some family, he'll have more than enough reason to relax and rest up. (Hopefully...)
A Happy Indepence Day to all of you -- play hard, but play safely!
Comments