Terrific Thursday

Well, even though we were up half the night, we're still in one piece. Mom and Dad had some ping pong ball sized hail at their house, and had called us to tell us it was headed our way. We had everything we could inside the garage, and thankfully didn't even get any of the hail. Just really high winds, heavy rain, and TONS of lightning and thunder. It was almost non-stop lightning.

But this morning, we cleaned up branches and picked up debris from everywhere. We had a branch break out of one of our trees, and was flung into our window, but thankfully, no broken window!

I guess we are in for it today again with the weather, as well. We've had a number of storm chasers staying in town, and that really makes me feel like there are vultures circling, just waiting...

Hopefully we come out on the winning end of the weather today...

I hope everybody came out as unscathed as we did...

However, I am SOOO tired today. I keep an eye on the weather alot, and I spent most of the night watching the radar on the computer and listening to my NOAA radio.

We've been busy with softball and tee ball (Spence tells me he DOESNT play baseball, it's tee ball). All three kiddos are involved this year, so we are running like mad. There is also a possibility that Haley will get to play on a tournament team, traveling to the Bluffs this weekend. We will see how it all shakes out.

Enjoy your weekend, and get out and enjoy the sunshine...Let's GO CAMPING!

Comments

Debbie said…
The weather is so scary these days, glad that all was safe for your family but I too am staying up half the night watching the weather. Can't believe tomorrow is to be so cool. Have a great COOL weekend. Stay dry. P.S. Did you cabbage photos off my blog or do I need to email (the dance recital)? If so I need an email address.

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists