Monday!

We had a great weekend, though it was very busy. We had family in town for the weekend, I spent a day shopping with my BFF girlies, and church and a birthday celebration with the in-laws yesterday.

We have so many birthdays and anniversaries from the 29th of April through the end of May that one celebration is MUCH easier than having a cake for every event. Our anniversary is the 29th of April, Laney (our black lab)'s birthday is May 1, Jason and Gramma Viola's is the 2nd, Spencer and Uncle Pete and my friend Marissa's is the 9th, Gary & Dixie's anniversary is the 18th, Shelby's birthday is the 23rd, Haley's friend Tegan's is the 26th. PHEW!

Anyhew. Things are starting to become a little busier at the plant, since the sun is finally out. Loving that!

It is CAMPING season, ain't it?!?!?!? I'm ready! Right NOW!

Comments

beckyw said…
Let GO CAMPIN'! I hear ya clucking................

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists