Grateful

Every day is an opportunity to be grateful. It is hard sometimes, with challenges each of us have to face. Whether it is our health, family issues, stuff at work, finances at home or otherwise, making more time for our relationship with Jesus, keeping up with crazy schedules, or just making it out of bed every day on time.

Today, I choose to be grateful. I am up and out of bed, my hands and feet work, I can kiss my kids when they get home after school, I have the opportunity to work with both my husband AND my parents, my friend's little premie, Addi, is supposed to FINALLY be at home with her Momma, Daddy, and brother Preston Lee, I have been able to spend time with my Grandmas this past weekend, I even got to share a few drinks with my cousins and aunts & uncles, I met a whole bunch of new people a couple of weeks ago, some of them whom I consider amongst my new lifelong friends, and I was able to have a great friend weekend with someone I used to consider my adversary.

I am just GREATful!

Hope you are having a great week.

I am sorry I have not been blogging much, and haven't been reading much either. I attempt to catch up a little here and there, but from May through mid July, we are running like mad keeping up with softball. I also am digging into my studies so I can get them finished up ASAP.

Oh! One more thing -- got a new microwave for our anniversary -- a over the stove STAINLESS STEEL one (Thanks Mom and Dad Leibbrandt!). Jason got it installed last night and it looks AWESOME! Wooooooohoooooooo!

Comments

Debbie said…
So true Jess, we all have so much to be grateful for. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in things I forget. Congrats on the new microwave, you will so enjoy it.
P.S. I am grateful to have a good friend such as you!
Brandi said…
Thanks, Jess, for this post! Just what I needed to read today... I have so many many things to be grateful and thankful for, including my wonderful friends! DBF forever! :0)

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists