The End... PLEASE?!?
Thus far this winter, we've had the flu, strep twice, numerous colds, sinus infections, sinusitis, allergies, and more. Last night about 3am, Spencer came in and told me his ear hurt really bad. I had some ear drops that help with the pain, but OFF TO THE DOCTOR WE GO AGAIN...
Seriously. I don't have any problem seeing a doctor (at least for my children or husband), but how many times do I have to visit the waiting room in one year?
We're doing our best to patiently wait for our mid-afternoon doctor appointment, but OUR EAR HURTS!
Darn it!
In other news, I hear the weather is supposed to be fantastic this weekend, so I am thinking that if everyone is well enough, we'll attempt to put some stuff out at the garage sale my in-laws are putting together for the last of Grandma Reta's things. There are always a few things we can get rid of, especially when I don't want to be inside the house because the weather is so nice!!
I hope you have a great weekend, everybody -- you're all in my prayers!
Seriously. I don't have any problem seeing a doctor (at least for my children or husband), but how many times do I have to visit the waiting room in one year?
We're doing our best to patiently wait for our mid-afternoon doctor appointment, but OUR EAR HURTS!
Darn it!
In other news, I hear the weather is supposed to be fantastic this weekend, so I am thinking that if everyone is well enough, we'll attempt to put some stuff out at the garage sale my in-laws are putting together for the last of Grandma Reta's things. There are always a few things we can get rid of, especially when I don't want to be inside the house because the weather is so nice!!
I hope you have a great weekend, everybody -- you're all in my prayers!
Comments
Hope he feels better so you can have a great weekend.
Hope he feels better so you can have a great weekend.