Busy, BUsy, BUSY!
Well, we've had TONS of things going on. Haley was officially confirmed in the church on Sunday, which was AWESOME! We had family and friends over for a light lunch. Thanks to Mom and Haley for helping to put all the food and things together.
I was out of town at state bowling, but made it home in time to sleep for a few hours and then off to church for confirmation. We bowled Friday night, and did karaoke, and Saturday, we bowled, and then I and a friend headed back to town. We left Hastings about 8:30pm our time, and finally pulled into town about 2am. I finally made it to bed at 3am....
I'm headed to download pictures .... more to come.
Hope you are all having a good week, thus far. Have missed you all -- will be catching up on blogs in a day or two!
I was out of town at state bowling, but made it home in time to sleep for a few hours and then off to church for confirmation. We bowled Friday night, and did karaoke, and Saturday, we bowled, and then I and a friend headed back to town. We left Hastings about 8:30pm our time, and finally pulled into town about 2am. I finally made it to bed at 3am....
I'm headed to download pictures .... more to come.
Hope you are all having a good week, thus far. Have missed you all -- will be catching up on blogs in a day or two!
Comments