All of you!

Today, I just want you to know that I am grateful for each one of you. Mom, Dad, Grandmas, sisters, brothers, cousins, aunts and uncles, BFFs, friends, co-workers, church family, ALL OF YOU.


Life is too short to let another day go by without telling you! I love you all!!


And this bunch of roses is for you!

Spencer had his choir program last night, and it was really cute. I think for a few more days I will be singing "Not right now, Said Dot the Cow..." AAAaaaarrrrgh! He really did a great job, and what a cute program Mrs. D always puts together.

Last night during the program, we had to sneak out and run down the hall to sign Spence up for Tball. It is official, we have all 3 kids in sports for the summer. So.... I hope it goes quickly!

Jerami and Miranda are doing well on their wedding plans. I can't wait to see Jason in a tux...! I can't seem to remember if I'd posted this or not, but Mugzee and Kalley (Jerami and Miranda's dogs) will also be a part of the wedding. Mugz will have a tux and Kalley Mae will have a white dress. So cute. The best part is Spence and Shelby are the flower girl and ring bearer, so they will get to walk the pups down the aisle!! FUN!! The date is set for August 28th, so there's no time to waste making preparations. They're also getting ready to close on their first home together. YAY for the Blundells!!!!

The concrete plant is busy today, which is great news. We really need business to pick up. Winter has been way to long, and we are relieved to see the weather forecast for the next few weeks. Love the sunshine!!

Hope you are able to get out and enjoy it!! Have a blessed day!

Comments

Debbie said…
I can't wait to see pictures of this wedding. What fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists