Today
We have been busy as usual at the Blundell house. The kitchen has been torn out, rebuilt, sheetrocked, textured, painted, trimmed, cleaned, plumbed, vacuumed, and more. We have a few smaller details to complete, but we officially, as of yesterday, have a fully functioning kitchen again, oven and all. We have had a sink, etc. for about a week, but it took a little bit longer to get the oven gas plumbed, etc. But nevertheless, we are up and running, and BOY does it feel good!!
Jason tells me I can't post any more photos of it until after we have a little get together to cristen it... More on that later. I've got some trim to strip paint off of, and staining to do.
The sunshine feels great today, and I hope we can get out in it for as long as possible. We've played tennis at the park with the kids two days this week, Sunday after church and Monday. Today looks like it's shapin up to be a good tennis day, too!
Spencer is up for his last wrestling tournament this weekend in Alliance. Hope you all can make it. He sounds like he might not want to wrestle next year, so this may be IT! Wrestlers start at 9am!
Shelby's first dance recital is this weekend, too. She is so excited, and can hardly contain herself with anticipation of showing us her moves... Saturday at Memorial Hall at CSC, 4:30pm.
Have a good rest of the week --
Can't wait to show you all my new kitchen! Stop by if you're in town!
Jason tells me I can't post any more photos of it until after we have a little get together to cristen it... More on that later. I've got some trim to strip paint off of, and staining to do.
The sunshine feels great today, and I hope we can get out in it for as long as possible. We've played tennis at the park with the kids two days this week, Sunday after church and Monday. Today looks like it's shapin up to be a good tennis day, too!
Spencer is up for his last wrestling tournament this weekend in Alliance. Hope you all can make it. He sounds like he might not want to wrestle next year, so this may be IT! Wrestlers start at 9am!
Shelby's first dance recital is this weekend, too. She is so excited, and can hardly contain herself with anticipation of showing us her moves... Saturday at Memorial Hall at CSC, 4:30pm.
Have a good rest of the week --
Can't wait to show you all my new kitchen! Stop by if you're in town!
Comments
We'll see you Saturday at the dance recital. Brayla's performing, too...her first recital. How exciting! Hopefully when you see me I'll be a lot more light-hearted than I've felt in a while. My comps are tomorrow (Friday) and I cannot WAIT for them to be over and done with. I hope I do well, but for now I feel like I have placenta brain and cannot remember anything I've learned over the last two years. LOL
*hugs*
~Shaye