To do Tuesday...

Well, we didn't get the countertops cut, but we have no excuse but to do that tonight. All the base cabinets are leveled, the plug ins are wired, and every other excuse possible is eliminated...

I am so proud of Jason and how smart he is. I couldn't begin to do electrical wiring, not likely if my life depended on it. I'd probably make a sad attempt and end up in the hospital... ;p I'll leave those things to him. He is really nervous to cut the countertops, but he's done everything else with a little help from me. And I just do what I'm told, if ya know what I mean...!

And I can't have my kitchen sink operational until the countertops are in. Enough said!

Meanwhile 'back at the ranch'.... Things are going great here. Kids are busy, our hands are busy. My Grandma Leibbrandt always said that busy hands were happy hands. I guess that's true!


OH!! And the best news! I got measured by my trainer last night. In three weeks of working out with her twice a week, I've lost almost 10 pounds, and inches everywhere!! Love it, love it, love it!! So exciting!

Comments

Debbie said…
Way to go Jess - keep up the good work. You and your trainer must be doing something VERY right!
Anonymous said…
WOW! How the heck did you manage all this? Jason you are so brilliant! I think we need to upgrade my husband to your world! This looks great and I know Jess is thrilled to have it remodeled. Meanwhile we are busy working on homework and making money for a new car and money to make our house a home like yours. Love you all melody
beckyw said…
YES! You guys ROCK! Way to go on the weight loss girlie! I am so PROUD OF ALL OF YOU! Proud to be a BFF!!!
Lisa said…
Cant' wait to see your kitchen when it's all done!
Way to go on the weight loss! Keep up the good work!
Britni said…
Wonderful job on your weight loss!

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists