Nada
Really not much going on here today. I've been studying like a mad man, it's cold here, kids are busy, same old same old. I did find out yesterday my Aunt Marlene (Mom's sister) has non-Hodgkins lymphoma. She is doing some chemo treatments in the next couple weeks, and we'll see where it goes from there -- please keep her in your prayers. I also need prayers for my friends still struggling financially. Times are tough, and we all have to make sacrifices we typically wouldn't, but hang in there -- it will all be worth it in the end. One resource I can recommend on money expertise is DaveRamsey.com -- he's the guy responsible for the Financial Peace University that Jason and I took a couple of years ago. We wouldn't be where we are today if we hadn't taken advantage of that valuable resource. There is a link on the right side of my blog to his website -- check it out. I'd also be willing to talk to you about his information, too. Let me know! ...






Comments