Just another Wednesday
Well, it's been a long time, blog world. Life has been out of control lately!!!
Nevertheless, I'm back. So, what's been going on, you ask? Putting the finishing touches on our kitchen remodel, wrestling, CSC Challenge Days, (photos to come..), backyard BBQing, landscaping, cleaning, picking out high school classes, considering business moves, meeting friends for coffee, studying, missing all of you, wishing I could meet YOU for dinner (or at least have you over at my house!), bowling, and more.
Tonight Jas and I are off to bowling. Thank goodness Mom and Dad take the kids on Wednesday nights, so we don't have to worry about our kiddos. We usually don't get done until at least 9:30 or 10, so it makes for a long night. We have our good weeks, where Jason will bowl well, I really don't have many good nights.... HAHA! I've been fairly lucky to meet my average, and have a great teacher (Jas) who works with me constantly. I've managed to pull out a few really nice scores. I guess we will see what tonight brings.
School is going well, for those of you who wonder. I never saw myself in a career or course of study involving anything even remotely related to medicine, and I'm rather impressed that I enjoy it as much as I do. I'm getting closer to being finished every day!!!
And for those of you thinking... Wow, she's lost some weight.... Well, I have. But not much. Unfortunately, my trainer has a month off. Fortunately for her, she's got a brand new baby girl to show for it. Me, more like another 5 pounds.... HAHA!! She'll be back in May, and we'll get started again. Until then, she's hooked us up with a great home workout and a workout ball, which I have yet to use. It's hard to find time.... and a host of other excuses....
Well, I suppose I had better gather up my munchkins and get bags packed to stay at Gma & Gpas tonight, and get my bowling mojo on....
Hugs to all -- Bundles
Nevertheless, I'm back. So, what's been going on, you ask? Putting the finishing touches on our kitchen remodel, wrestling, CSC Challenge Days, (photos to come..), backyard BBQing, landscaping, cleaning, picking out high school classes, considering business moves, meeting friends for coffee, studying, missing all of you, wishing I could meet YOU for dinner (or at least have you over at my house!), bowling, and more.
Tonight Jas and I are off to bowling. Thank goodness Mom and Dad take the kids on Wednesday nights, so we don't have to worry about our kiddos. We usually don't get done until at least 9:30 or 10, so it makes for a long night. We have our good weeks, where Jason will bowl well, I really don't have many good nights.... HAHA! I've been fairly lucky to meet my average, and have a great teacher (Jas) who works with me constantly. I've managed to pull out a few really nice scores. I guess we will see what tonight brings.
School is going well, for those of you who wonder. I never saw myself in a career or course of study involving anything even remotely related to medicine, and I'm rather impressed that I enjoy it as much as I do. I'm getting closer to being finished every day!!!
And for those of you thinking... Wow, she's lost some weight.... Well, I have. But not much. Unfortunately, my trainer has a month off. Fortunately for her, she's got a brand new baby girl to show for it. Me, more like another 5 pounds.... HAHA!! She'll be back in May, and we'll get started again. Until then, she's hooked us up with a great home workout and a workout ball, which I have yet to use. It's hard to find time.... and a host of other excuses....
Well, I suppose I had better gather up my munchkins and get bags packed to stay at Gma & Gpas tonight, and get my bowling mojo on....
Hugs to all -- Bundles
Comments
That's awesome on the bowling, but is it mean that I snickered at the score you posted on FB? ;) It's been forever since I bowled, but I always loved it!! Would love to get together some time!
Hugs,
~Shaye