Ready for Wednesday...
What a crazy weekend, and the start of the week has shaped up to be quite the same. I ran my butt off all weekend, and feel more and more everyday that I am a chauffer.
I shopped my little heart out last Saturday, and judged the Miss Alliance pageant Sunday. It was an honor, and a BLAST!
Anyhew... some exciting news. I am getting a personal trainer if everything works out. I may go with more of a group setting for now, for financial reasons, but from the sounds of the testimonials I've heard, I could be in for a "Jillian Michaels" workout. JUST WHAT I NEED!! I don't need anyone to baby me... I need someone to tell me to get off my fat a$$ and get moving.
My kids and my husband deserve to have me around, and healthy. So I'm gonna put one foot in front of the other, and get 'er done!
Oh... and that reminds me. I'm still on for the run from here to Crawford. You with me?
I shopped my little heart out last Saturday, and judged the Miss Alliance pageant Sunday. It was an honor, and a BLAST!
Anyhew... some exciting news. I am getting a personal trainer if everything works out. I may go with more of a group setting for now, for financial reasons, but from the sounds of the testimonials I've heard, I could be in for a "Jillian Michaels" workout. JUST WHAT I NEED!! I don't need anyone to baby me... I need someone to tell me to get off my fat a$$ and get moving.
My kids and my husband deserve to have me around, and healthy. So I'm gonna put one foot in front of the other, and get 'er done!
Oh... and that reminds me. I'm still on for the run from here to Crawford. You with me?
Comments