Mending...

We are all feeling much better... and "KNOCK ON WOOD", Jason is still well. The younger two have taken their medication like it tastes like candy, which is good. I'm so happy for all the technological advances in medicine; first being that children's medication tastes good. I can't remember but maybe one or two that was even remotely tolerable when I was younger...

We're gonna try to keep working on the home recovery project, which is always required when Mom is sick... Jason's been great, but he's been doing a great job of taking care of us whiners. He's kept up on a few things, but it really takes all of us, all the time, to keep this ship afloat. Know what I mean? Can I get a "hell yeah..." (NOT!)

And since we were a little better yesterday, he and the kids all went out to the shop and got a BUNCH of stuff organized. As a matter of fact, he's out there again today, putting to use some of the new hooks and organizers I purchased for him a few months ago. He's happy!

We are elated that Addison is doing so well. For some reason, I could not stop thinking about them this morning. I normally have to peel myself out of bed, but I was awake very early this morning, praying for them. What a trauma.

Not much else for news here. Big news is that we're on the mend, and that's what I needed for now!!

Comments

beckyw said…
Hell YA! Yea for our daddy-O's!

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists