tAxEs aT hOmE
Hey. Just filed our taxes online. H&R Block at Home. Took me about an hour, because I'm anal and I read EVERYTHING, but it is a really simple process, and they walk you through things if you have questions.
We have simple returns, with only W-2s, mortgage interest, and charitable contributions (church tithing), so it's a fairly simple return anyway. Jason & I have talked about doing this for quite a while, but I had TIME this year. I just couldn't pay someone $200-300 for this service, when I was able to complete my federal AND state returns myself, and only had to pay roughly $45. My money will be deposited in my bank account in 10 days. Pretty slick!!
Now to figure out what to do with the money...
We have simple returns, with only W-2s, mortgage interest, and charitable contributions (church tithing), so it's a fairly simple return anyway. Jason & I have talked about doing this for quite a while, but I had TIME this year. I just couldn't pay someone $200-300 for this service, when I was able to complete my federal AND state returns myself, and only had to pay roughly $45. My money will be deposited in my bank account in 10 days. Pretty slick!!
Now to figure out what to do with the money...
Comments