Tagged!
Thanks Terri for the Tag!
7 Things You Might Not Know About Me...
1. I graduated from high school in 1995 with 6 (yes, only 6) classmates
2. I love to work on cars...
3. I used to help my Grandpa Clarence and my Dad in the shop, working on tractors and balers, and Grandpa used to tell me just to "Quit your darn DIDDLIN!" I'd be scrapin the grease off the baler, "organizing" (haha) the wrenches, playing with the parts cleaner, etc. I look back on those times now with a big heart.
4. Our families didn't speak to my Grandma & Grandpa as well as my Aunt Lori and Uncle Gary & family for about 6 years. I only got reacquainted with my Grandpa about a year and a half before he passed away.
5. I have a commercial truck drivers' license, and I LOVE driving my dad's semi trucks, especially when he drives the other truck (from the concrete plant) ahead of me. We spend time making jokes and visiting via the CB radio between us on the trip up and back.
6. I'm kinda scared of deep water -- especially if I can't see the bottom...
7. I really want to be a farmer... True! When we travel, mostly down home, I see people out in their tractors, and I always tell Jason, "Ya know, I'd do that for them if they'd let me!"
And a bonus: I and the other kids in my class cheated in History class my senior year... DON'T ASK!
Now it's your turn, Becky and Trish. Tag! You're IT!
7 Things You Might Not Know About Me...
1. I graduated from high school in 1995 with 6 (yes, only 6) classmates
2. I love to work on cars...
3. I used to help my Grandpa Clarence and my Dad in the shop, working on tractors and balers, and Grandpa used to tell me just to "Quit your darn DIDDLIN!" I'd be scrapin the grease off the baler, "organizing" (haha) the wrenches, playing with the parts cleaner, etc. I look back on those times now with a big heart.
4. Our families didn't speak to my Grandma & Grandpa as well as my Aunt Lori and Uncle Gary & family for about 6 years. I only got reacquainted with my Grandpa about a year and a half before he passed away.
5. I have a commercial truck drivers' license, and I LOVE driving my dad's semi trucks, especially when he drives the other truck (from the concrete plant) ahead of me. We spend time making jokes and visiting via the CB radio between us on the trip up and back.
6. I'm kinda scared of deep water -- especially if I can't see the bottom...
7. I really want to be a farmer... True! When we travel, mostly down home, I see people out in their tractors, and I always tell Jason, "Ya know, I'd do that for them if they'd let me!"
And a bonus: I and the other kids in my class cheated in History class my senior year... DON'T ASK!
Now it's your turn, Becky and Trish. Tag! You're IT!
Comments
I have your grandma in my prayers......
AND,
I knew most of those things about YOU! HA!
I love gardening, but I'm not sure if I'd love to run a corporate-type farm. I'd have to learn more about that, I guess.
How awesome that you have your truck drivers' license!! And you work on cars!! Those are amazing skills to have.
~Shaye