The Switch
I have a little piece of advice for you: Don't switch bank accounts. EVER!
Jason and I had set up a number of automatic payments, since we don't always have time to sit down and pay certain bills, so this way they are already taken care of. I had no idea how many we had until we decided to take our money out of one bank, and put it in another! We finally got the last of the payments switched over to the new account, but it took us a couple of months to get all the paperwork, etc., and I FORGOT ONE! It happens, I'm sure, but we had to make a late night run to the bank to make a deposit!
Everything is great, now, though. I'm so glad we made the switch. We saved a ton of interest on our car (like reduced it 4%!!!), and we got a lot better rate on our savings now.
So. Chalk one up to being persistent; we earned it!
Jason and I had set up a number of automatic payments, since we don't always have time to sit down and pay certain bills, so this way they are already taken care of. I had no idea how many we had until we decided to take our money out of one bank, and put it in another! We finally got the last of the payments switched over to the new account, but it took us a couple of months to get all the paperwork, etc., and I FORGOT ONE! It happens, I'm sure, but we had to make a late night run to the bank to make a deposit!
Everything is great, now, though. I'm so glad we made the switch. We saved a ton of interest on our car (like reduced it 4%!!!), and we got a lot better rate on our savings now.
So. Chalk one up to being persistent; we earned it!
Comments