A great start!
Well, Christmas is over, New Years is behind us, and so is my struggle with..................................................... what ? Of course, so many of us have this same thought, that losing weight or getting healthy is our healthy resolution.
As for me, of course that might happen this year, but I am going to focus my "resolution energy" on de-stressing... The kids getting older is making things a lot easier, since they're able to help out around the house (which has always been a huge source of stress for me), but there are so many other stressful things, and I just don't handle them right. So, I'm going to get my mind healthy, and focus my energy on that, instead of the weight, with my 25 mile run in mind, and just get through 2010 with LESS STRESS!
I will take more time to stop and smell the flowers, and take pictures of them (of course...!)
I will breathe deeply and be more spiritual in my walk...
I will pray more often, and be better about helping my kids pray, too
I will love my family with all my heart
I will be "in the moment" when it happens, instead of realizing it later...
I will relax more and make more time for Jason and the kids
I will worry about the housework later...
.....And I will play more
Best wishes to all of you on a happy and successful resolution. We'll all have to read back through our blogs from this time in January 2011 and see how we did... I believe in you!! So let's go for it!!
As for me, of course that might happen this year, but I am going to focus my "resolution energy" on de-stressing... The kids getting older is making things a lot easier, since they're able to help out around the house (which has always been a huge source of stress for me), but there are so many other stressful things, and I just don't handle them right. So, I'm going to get my mind healthy, and focus my energy on that, instead of the weight, with my 25 mile run in mind, and just get through 2010 with LESS STRESS!
I will take more time to stop and smell the flowers, and take pictures of them (of course...!)
I will breathe deeply and be more spiritual in my walk...
I will pray more often, and be better about helping my kids pray, too
I will love my family with all my heart
I will be "in the moment" when it happens, instead of realizing it later...
I will relax more and make more time for Jason and the kids
I will worry about the housework later...
.....And I will play more
Best wishes to all of you on a happy and successful resolution. We'll all have to read back through our blogs from this time in January 2011 and see how we did... I believe in you!! So let's go for it!!
Comments
Have a blessed week. Becky says we're in for another storm. Ugh!!
~Shaye