RUN, RUN!!!
Anybody need CHILI FEED tickets for the soup and bread supper on Friday? It is being held in conjunction with the Parade of Lights. Tickets are $5 per person. Price includes chili or potato soup, bread, choice of dessert, and a drink. It is being sponsored by the kids raising money to go to Washington DC in 2012. Haley is a part of that group. If you'd like a ticket, please call my cell (430 -1414). I HAVE ONLY 12 LEFT, and they have to be sold by 5pm!
Friday:
Deliver goods for Chili Feed for Wash DC Kids,
Help assemble float in afternoon
Shelby goes to sleepover with dance girls
Parade of Lights,
Chili Feed -- help serve for a couple hours,
Saturday:
Pick up Shelby from dance studio
Andy's Basketball game at the college
Spencer has a B-day party in the afternoon
Progressive Dinner in evening
Church, dinner afterwards, and Living Nativity on Sunday.
Will I have a weekend?? Eeeeek!
Anyhew... I'm really hoping that Shelby is not coming down with something. She and Spence received their H1N1 shots a month ago, and the 2nd round (I guess kind of a booster...) today. She was fine when I dropped her off for dance, and then 45 minutes later, I got a call from her instructor that she was feeling droopy. She came home with a headache and "legs of jello", as she put it. I gave her some Motrin and she rested for about 2 hours, before supper was ready. She is up now, and had some apple juice and a couple vitamins, and she's doing her homework. I am desperately hoping it's just a passing thing, and not more than that. She says her legs still feel icky...
I am really looking forward to the Progressive Dinner. I just love to see all of your beautiful homes, and have some time to visit with all of you. I remember so fondly our time last year, and just can't wait!
A good Friday to you all, and hopefully we'll see you all Saturday!
Friday:
Deliver goods for Chili Feed for Wash DC Kids,
Help assemble float in afternoon
Shelby goes to sleepover with dance girls
Parade of Lights,
Chili Feed -- help serve for a couple hours,
Saturday:
Pick up Shelby from dance studio
Andy's Basketball game at the college
Spencer has a B-day party in the afternoon
Progressive Dinner in evening
Church, dinner afterwards, and Living Nativity on Sunday.
Will I have a weekend?? Eeeeek!
Anyhew... I'm really hoping that Shelby is not coming down with something. She and Spence received their H1N1 shots a month ago, and the 2nd round (I guess kind of a booster...) today. She was fine when I dropped her off for dance, and then 45 minutes later, I got a call from her instructor that she was feeling droopy. She came home with a headache and "legs of jello", as she put it. I gave her some Motrin and she rested for about 2 hours, before supper was ready. She is up now, and had some apple juice and a couple vitamins, and she's doing her homework. I am desperately hoping it's just a passing thing, and not more than that. She says her legs still feel icky...
I am really looking forward to the Progressive Dinner. I just love to see all of your beautiful homes, and have some time to visit with all of you. I remember so fondly our time last year, and just can't wait!
A good Friday to you all, and hopefully we'll see you all Saturday!
Comments
Keep us posted on Shelby. Poor thing. :(
Thanks, everybody for praying and asking about her. We appreciate your care, concern, and prayers.