Reflections of Nostalgia....
Wow. I can't believe how much of a resource things like blogs and facebook are for people who have lost touch. Every day I am amazed at the number of people I find (or who find me) that I haven't seen or spoken to in years. Just today, I found 2 new "friends" who I went to school with when I was in 8th grade. It got me to thinkin!
Just 18 years ago, {I mean, just a few years ago... :O) } I was relocating to a whole new life 350 miles from anyone or anywhere I knew. I thought that was the end of all the good things I'd come to know and love. And little did I know, it was just the BEGINNING!

So later today, I was doing some cleaning in my scrapbooking room, and found some old school photos, yearbooks, and notes. I can't believe so much time has passed since those days (since of course I am only 25... tee hee...), but truly it was a time for me to reflect on the person I was, and the person I have become.
Just 18 years ago, {I mean, just a few years ago... :O) } I was relocating to a whole new life 350 miles from anyone or anywhere I knew. I thought that was the end of all the good things I'd come to know and love. And little did I know, it was just the BEGINNING!
And now... as I dwell on thoughts of HIGH SCHOOL, I realize Haley will be a freshman next year... we are just around the corner from another beginning for HER! We'll blink and it will be here. What proud parents we are!
So in short, may your beginnings be profoundly wonderful... And may you have a new beginning every day! .... I'm going to get a glass of wine...!
So in short, may your beginnings be profoundly wonderful... And may you have a new beginning every day! .... I'm going to get a glass of wine...!
Comments