Happy New Year
Can you believe we are already just moments away from 2010? I took a moment to look through old photos, and I'm telling ya, our lives have changed tremendously in 10 years. We have moved 7 times (3 of those were places we were just staying for a month or two til our house in Denver sold...), we've had two more kids, and the oldest has changed from a little kid into a young adult, we've had 5 cars (and a number of project cars we fixed up and sold), and a host of other things.
I am really glad to have the opportunity to look back and think good things, but there have also been many losses. We have lost an infant nephew Brandon, my Grandpa Leibbrandt, Grandma Blundell, Grandpa and Grandma Claussen, two great uncles, an uncle, a cousin, two very beloved dogs, and more I can't think of right off the top of my head.
So I guess we take the good with the bad, and learn that each day is another day to hug your kids, your parents, your siblings, your pets, your everything that matters in your life.
With that thought in mind, I'm gonna go hug my kids, husband, my dog, and my leather couches!! hee hee.... :O)
Happy 2010!!!! May God bring you a year of prosper, love, laughter, and belief.
I am really glad to have the opportunity to look back and think good things, but there have also been many losses. We have lost an infant nephew Brandon, my Grandpa Leibbrandt, Grandma Blundell, Grandpa and Grandma Claussen, two great uncles, an uncle, a cousin, two very beloved dogs, and more I can't think of right off the top of my head.
So I guess we take the good with the bad, and learn that each day is another day to hug your kids, your parents, your siblings, your pets, your everything that matters in your life.
With that thought in mind, I'm gonna go hug my kids, husband, my dog, and my leather couches!! hee hee.... :O)
Happy 2010!!!! May God bring you a year of prosper, love, laughter, and belief.
Comments