Finally Friday
Thank goodness, it's finally Friday and I can stay home for one day. Literally, all my errands are run, everything is caught up at work, with the exception of a few things that aren't pressing, the kids haven't called to tell me they forgot anything (yet...), so I'm taking it seriously, and lounging around in my pajamas still!!
Ok, I'll be studying, but I WILL STILL BE IN MY PAJAMAS!
Be sure to read the text above my blog posts for a reminder for Saturday.
This weekend's agenda: to finish going through the kids' clothes and donate/deliver them to their rightful locations. And their TOYS. Seriously, how many toys do kids need? When we were kids, we had a handful, and that was it. And one of those toys was the little paddle thing with a ball attached. And we'd be walking through the house playing with it, the string would break, the ball would go flying, break something of my Mom's, and I'd get a spanking with the PADDLE! HAHA!
No, seriously, don't get me wrong; I was (and still AM) SPOILED! But somedays when I open the kids' rooms, I wince, thinking some of the enormous numbers of toys will splurge out the door when I open it... There are little kids all over the world who don't have a single toy to play with. Can't a girl help them out?
If you are in need of toys, or know of a daycare/whatever who DOES need some toys, let me know!
Ok, I'll be studying, but I WILL STILL BE IN MY PAJAMAS!
Be sure to read the text above my blog posts for a reminder for Saturday.
This weekend's agenda: to finish going through the kids' clothes and donate/deliver them to their rightful locations. And their TOYS. Seriously, how many toys do kids need? When we were kids, we had a handful, and that was it. And one of those toys was the little paddle thing with a ball attached. And we'd be walking through the house playing with it, the string would break, the ball would go flying, break something of my Mom's, and I'd get a spanking with the PADDLE! HAHA!
No, seriously, don't get me wrong; I was (and still AM) SPOILED! But somedays when I open the kids' rooms, I wince, thinking some of the enormous numbers of toys will splurge out the door when I open it... There are little kids all over the world who don't have a single toy to play with. Can't a girl help them out?
If you are in need of toys, or know of a daycare/whatever who DOES need some toys, let me know!
Comments