The Fervor Returns!

Wow, did I get a boost of motivation today. I was so frustrated yesterday when so many things came up I hadn't expected. Today, however, was a GREAT day! I spoke with my school, they said I ROCK, I got my kitchen scrubbed, all the dusting done, laundry done, a quiz sent in, a turkey in the oven (just one I needed to get of the freezer, not for any special occasion), the kids are in bed, my laptop is updated, dishes done, our new showerhead installed, statements done at the plant, a new radio ad submitted, filing is done, WOW. I'm really tired now. But it feels so good to get so many things done. Stress relief comes immediately when I'm getting things done.

Jason tells me that I could never be a stay at home mom, and not at least have a part time job, because I have to feel like I'm accomplishing things constantly in order to feel worthy. I can agree with that. (I know, I'm a goober and a shrink would tell me that's not healthy.....). But, that's exactly why my medical transcription will be the perfect fit. I can work while I'm here, make good money, still contributing to the household, and can still fit in all the laundry, dishes, volleyball games, homework help, and just spending time with the kids and hubby. It's so much easier to have time to spend with them with all those things done before they get home, rather than have to work on them after the family gets home for the evening. Ya miss out on so much quality time...

So that's my profound thought for the day...

In other news.... watching the Biggest Loser -- they just ran a 25 mile marathon. That's like running to Crawdad from here... Ewww! Maybe that's something I could do next summer... Anybody on board to run with me? I set a goal to lose 50 pounds by July 2010. It's gotta happen, so if you're on board, let me know. I will hold ya to it!!!

And since I'm not in denial, I can tell you that even though I'm 5'9" tall, I currently weigh 196 pounds. Average for my height is 145-160. I'm aiming for 150 pounds. Pray for me PLEASE!

Comments

beckyw said…
Miss Jess, BFF, I am on board with you and will share my Weight Watchers stuff. I only need to be better so that I can excercise! I will pray for you! YOU CAN SUCCEEED! Have a great day, Sweets!
Debbie said…
Oh Jess, I think you are perfect the way you are, however I'll be right by your side as I have a big plan to lose weight and get in shape starting on my first day off in Dec. That would be the 7th!!
As busy as you stay, I would think you could drop weight in a heart beat...I get exhausted just reading about all of your activities:) Happy Dec. to you!!

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

Christmas Lists