Tuesday; one day closer to Friday.
I wanted to pass along a note that our second website... "Bundles 2"(blundells.aboutmybaby.com) is no longer. I just can't justify the amount of time it takes to keep it up, compared to our blog. And looking at the traffic, it's even more a wonder I've kept it this long. I've had nearly 7100 hits in eleven months on the blog; with my original website, I'd had it nearly 3 1/2 years, and only had about 2000. Hmmm.... So. The BLOG is it!
One of the main reasons we'd liked the old site is that you could order prints of our photos right from the site. I can email you the files, and you can go from there for the time being. I'm also working on getting something together to be able to order prints from the blog that works in a way similar to the old site. More to come on that later.
I wanted to pass along a note that our second website... "Bundles 2"(blundells.aboutmybaby.com) is no longer. I just can't justify the amount of time it takes to keep it up, compared to our blog. And looking at the traffic, it's even more a wonder I've kept it this long. I've had nearly 7100 hits in eleven months on the blog; with my original website, I'd had it nearly 3 1/2 years, and only had about 2000. Hmmm.... So. The BLOG is it!
One of the main reasons we'd liked the old site is that you could order prints of our photos right from the site. I can email you the files, and you can go from there for the time being. I'm also working on getting something together to be able to order prints from the blog that works in a way similar to the old site. More to come on that later.
We're still going through Halloween candy, and I finally remembered to bring some from home to the concrete plant, so the guys can gain some weight too, not just us and the kids.... HA HA!!
TWINKIES, ANYONE????!!!???? THE WEIGHT LOSS PLAN BEGINS after THE HOLIDAYS... RIGHT?!?!?
TWINKIES, ANYONE????!!!???? THE WEIGHT LOSS PLAN BEGINS after THE HOLIDAYS... RIGHT?!?!? Have a great day, all!!
Comments